The Global Bitcoin ATM Market is expected to reach USD 147.9 million by 2025 from USD 7.1 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 56.9% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
FREE SAMPLE REPORT | AVAILABLE INSTANTLY AT databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-bitcoin-atm-market
This report contains important information that helps Global Bitcoin ATM Market industry to identify and analyze market needs, market size, and competition. When the report goes hand in hand with the right tools and technology, it helps address a number of uncertain business challenges. One of the key factors used to maintain competitiveness over competitors is this market research report. Global Bitcoin ATM Market Report helps companies make better choices for future winning planning in terms of current and future trends. Global Bitcoin ATM Market research report helps to identify uncertainties that may arise as a result of changes in business activity or new product marketing
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing fund transfers in developing countries
- Fluctuating monetary regulations
- Increasing installations of bitcoin ATMs in restaurants, bars, general stores, and gas stations.
- Uncertain regulatory status of bitcoin currencies.
- Lack of awareness and technical understanding regarding bitcoin currency
- In September, 2018, Bitcoin Depot launches 20 Bitcoin ATMs in Southern California. It will increase demand for bitcoin-ATMs are looking to convert physical fiat into decentralized bitcoin currency, money that puts the power into the hands of the people rather than institutions.
- In 2017 Exotel launched bitcoin ATM services for stockbrokers to be SEBI-compliant. It is a bitcoin ATM platform records every single conversation. It helps in business phone system via a virtual phone system.
- In July 2018, the Bulgaria will be the next nation to have two-way bitcoin ATM machines. A local Bulgarian bitcoin exchange, DG Cash, announced the news on social media that they are launching the new machine on Monday in one of Sofia’s most popular shopping centers.
INQUIRE ABOUT REPORT FROM OUR EXPERT’S AT databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-bitcoin-atm-market
TOP KEY PLAYERS
- GENERAL BYTES,
- Genesis Coin Inc.,
- Lamassu, Inc.,
- Bitaccess Inc.,
- BCASH GREECE INC,
- BTC fácil,
- Byte Federal, LLC,
- Shitcoins Club,
- CoinOutlet, Inc,
- Bitnovo brand.,
- Open Bitcoin ATM and others.
Major Key Points in TABLE OF CONTENTS
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Market Overview
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- premium insights
- Global Bitcoin ATM Market, by Geography
- company profiles
GET TOC FOR IN-DEPTH STUDY AT databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-bitcoin-atm-market
WE CAN ALSO PROVIDE THE CUSTOMIZED SEPARATE REGIONAL OR COUNTRY-LEVEL REPORTS, FOR THE FOLLOWINF REGIONNS:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Based on type, the market is segmented into
- One way and
- Two way
Based on automated teller machine hardware,
- QR scanner
- Asia Pacific (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific).
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico).
- Europe (Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Rest of Europe.
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America).
- Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa).
Customization of the Report:
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs
The post Global Bitcoin ATM Market Booming at a CAGR of 56.9% by 2025 Top Key Players GENERAL BYTES (Czech Republic), Genesis Coin (US), Lamassu (UK), COVAULT (US), Bitaccess (Canada), Coinme (US), Coinsource (US), Bitxatm (German), Orderbob (Austria), appeared first on Stock News Magazine.